Saturday, October 15, 2011

Conor - Nothing Much, You?

I'm going to bed at a very reasonable time tonight. I did last night, as well. I'm on my best behavior, recently.

Tomorrow is Just Plain Nasty, or JPN for short. It's a frisbee tournament put on by my team on our home turf. It's one of the first tournaments of the year, and it serves as a sortof a kickoff to our team's year.

Tomorrow's going to be fun, a lot of fun. I've gotten slightly better at frisbee, so that's a plus. I probably won't make a complete fool of myself tomorrow, so that's something, too.

I'm going to bed, and I'm going to listen to OK Computer by Radiohead as I do. It's my favorite album. It's a lot of peoples favorite album, but that's cool. This is the opening song off of OK Computer.



Here's a cover of that song.



I saw The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart Tonight, too. That was cool! Here's a song by them I like a lot.



Wheeeeeelp I'm going to bed guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment