Saturday, August 6, 2011

If People Only Spoke In Unexplained Song Lyrics/References, Conversations Would Be Infinitely More...Interesting

"All We Need Is A Little Bit Of Momentum To Break Down These Walls That We've Built Around Ourselves," said Steve.

"Wow Steve, really? Lame. What a Bad Selection," sneered Amadeus.

"Listen, Amadeus, I think you really take my Love For Granted. After all, I'm Dynamite."

"SHUT UP STEVE, before you end up Missing."

"I feel like such a Lonely Giant."

"I'll send you to No Man's Land! I swear, I Will!," screamed Amadeus.

"Everything To Nothing," muttered Steve under his breath.

"What the hell does that even mean? Just go to sleep. Here, I'll play you a Lullaby with my Ocarina."

"I just feel like I'm at a Crossroads in my life, that's all. Like maybe soon I'll be Knockin' On Heaven's Door."

"Well, I mean, do you have any idea How Much We Grew? You wanna just Get High Tonight? Maybe that'll make you feel better, If You Can't Sleep," comforted Amadeus.

"Maaaaan that's all we ever do is get high. We Fail."

"Hey dawg, at least we don't have Butter Teeth," reasoned Amadeus.

"True dat homie. That totally ruin our dream of being Popstars," agreed Steve.

"Mayonnaise Salad."

"What?"

"Huh?"

"Let's just Clap Hands."

"Nah, I think I'm Going To Queens."

"But, we're Siamese Twins. I don't wanna go. I just wanna stay here and sleep,"
 whined Steve.

"Listen, ever since we got in that BMX Crash, I know you're a little shy, but I promise you're still Gorgeous."

"Ingo's Theme."

"What?"

"Huh?"

"Why do you keep doing that?"

"Doing what?"

"Spouting nonsense."

"I don't know what you're talking about. Listen, after The Storm, you wanna go on a Crime Spree?"

"What? I can't hear you. The Riot Rhythm of Cait Sith's Theme is too loud."

"Turn It Up Faggot."

"Babe I'm Gonna Leave You."

"You can't. We're Siamese Twins. Also, don't call me babe. It's weird. We're twins."

-Brian

1 comment: