Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Who loves musicals?!

Hey gang!

So this sort of feels like one of those awkward moments where you're nice to someone who you usually ignore because you want something, but here's a shameless self-promotional post about Hairspray!

I know how much you guys love musical theater so you should all know that this show will not disappoint. This Friday, July 22nd, Hairspray will be oping at the Muni and believe me when I say that we we have stepped our game up. This ain't yo mama's Muni show. Our lights and sets are outta control, our costumes and hair are larger than life and our dancing an vocals are unreasonably awesome. Also I'm in it! (see my unimpressed face below).



So anyway, it was good talking to you. See you later maybe.

P.S. The show starts at 8:30 at the Springfield Muni.

No comments:

Post a Comment