Saturday, January 1, 2011

"Highlights" And "Bloopers" Of My 2010 (SPORTS!)

It's pretty obvious what my post is about. These are the best of times and the worst of times (hyperbole; they weren't really the worst, per say). That being said, it's going to be a short post. Let's start with the bad and work our way up to a happy ending.

"Bloopers":
How about that one time when Conor was supposed to post on Friday but instead posted early Saturday morning, thereby stealing first post of the new year? CLASSIC. Finding out that civil engineering sucks and that I should have gone into media originally. OH WELL! Losing my best friend to all the bullshit of the world. That was the low point of my year, and it wasn't exactly a brief period. It really sucks, and I'm still not entirely over it, but that's life I guess. Other than that, I have no flaws and the year was perfect.

"Highlights" :
Going to U of I. Such a cool feeling living on your own for the first time. Lolla....palooza. Finding my niche as far as friends go. A really good relationship. It ended badly for sure, but it's definitely worth mentioning here. It made up more highlights than bloopers. BLACK SWAN OMGWTF?!?!? City Museeeeeeeum. Finally having friends give me mix cd's! (fucking assholes...took you long enough). Shows on campus. Break as a whole thus far. DBZ marathons. FFFF. Being an idiot at parties and being lovingly ridiculed for it later. Transforming. I'm totes missing some other really important and awesome shit I'm sure, so feel free to angrily comment about memories with you that I should have listed as favs.

-Classic

2 comments:

  1. Classic, I think your forgetting all the memories with your new girlfriend.... but I forgive you because that's how relationships work <3

    ReplyDelete