Saturday, September 11, 2010

Who We Are

This post is probably going to be brief. However, every time I come to the Classic Brian page, I notice something that I find rather funny, and so I'm going to write about it tonight.

The "Who We Are" section is, on all accounts but one, wrong. Obviously I am extremely classic. There just is no debating that. However, let me address these other fallacies.
1. Robert- You will never change, baby. You will always be our Robert and we love you. You know what I'm talking about.
2. Nick- IT ISN'T EVEN REALLY A HEADBAND. IT'S A BANDANA. GOD. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER MAN!
3. Mada- Girl? Where's your proof?
4. Eliot- Did you just say this because Brendan stole puntastic? I love you man, but you gotta do better than that. How about sweet or fantastic? Also, apparently we're a good couple. I just wanted to mention that. I love you.
5. Brendan- Make me a pun. I know youz a funny dude, but I have yet to ear a pun from you. Haha get it? Ear...
6. Conor- HA. HAHA. HA.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, I would like to interject something hear. The song Walking on a Dream by Empire of the Sun has been haunting me since I've arrived here. It has been played at least once at every party I've ever been to, usually upon my arrival. Then, the other day after having a discussion about how this was creepy, I walked into my room. The window was open and I hear...you guessed it. THAT SONG. I love it but oh my god, if I hear it tonight while I'm out I'm gonna go nuts.

-Classic

1 comment: