Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Why am I so shy?

College thus far:

1. College is a shitload of walking/riding your bike. I'm so tired.
2. College is horrible food. For every meal. I'm going to starve.
3. College is full of mediocre people. I've met a few nice people. None of whom I particularly want to hang out with. Guess I'm sticking with you Springfield kids.
4. If you are a girl and you want some alcohol at a party, you get first dibs automatically. Fuck lines! Also you have to do the frat guys later, but that's no big deal.
5. College showers are really small. Shaving is really hard. I think I might quit.
6. College is learning that air conditioning was a luxury and you're a bitch for relying on it so long.
7. Long distance relationships aren't as fun as they looked.
8. College is full of tools. I know we all knew this but still, I kind of hoped to be proved wrong.
9. All college professors try to be funny.
10. College is still better than high school.

1 comment:

  1. College professors all refer to this "other" kind of college professor that they aren't.

    Also Oklahoma's food has been amazing.

    -conor

    ReplyDelete