Saturday, August 28, 2010

Oh College...

It's Saturday night and I feel obligated to go out. This has already become a trend here. I'm bored as hell and I don't have many other options. Yet here I am blogging. Im watching the ESPN highlight reels for the second time and guess what? WNBA still sucks. Seriously women's sports....wtf? Why are you such a joke? I think our high school boy's team could beat all of your teams...at once.

It's been really weird getting accustomed to everything. I don't like not having money anymore. I need to get my debit card soon or I'm the fuckedest. I'm almost out of cash and I don't have a bank account here. There are so many things you have to learn to live without. I had to do my dishes today in order to eat. What's up with that, college? C'MON!

College is exponentially better than high school in several aspects. I don't have the same classes everyday so I don't get extremely bored with my schedule. I don't have to wake up as early. I have the option of skipping classes if it ever comes to that...like yesterday morning. There are so many new people to meet and people are willing to branch out of their social circles. You let some friends go and you gain some new ones. Letting some people go is harder than others. I definitely know this by now. You'll always love them but sometimes you don't have a choice.

I'm kind of doing this hurriedly because I'm about to go out so sorry if it sucks (This sounds familiar...).

COLLEEEEEEEEEEEGE!

-Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment