Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shark Week starts Sunday, August 1st

On Thursday, August 19th, my parents and i will drive to Champaign-Urbana, spend hours unpacking boxes of my shit, probably go out to lunch and walk around for a bit AND THEN THEY'RE GOING TO LEAVE ME THERE. Seriously have you thought about how weird that is? We're going to drive to a different city and one of us isn't going home. I've never even moved houses before, let alone cities, so this concept blows my fucking mind. Also the parents that my parents are leaving me there ALONE. I'm starting to think that I don't even know how to really live a life. Literally the only preparation I've made so far for my new living situation is buying a wall clock. You don't even need a wall clock at college. At all. You need other things, like bedding, a shower caddy, hangers, etc. But have i purchased any of these items? Nope. I've bought a wall clock. It's a pretty sweet wall clock...

Anyway, my point is that college is fucked up and weird and I'm probably not going to go. Also have you guys ever thought about how weird marriage is? A subject for another time I guess...

PS To all my fellow Classic Brian writers, you might think that my posts are short because i don't care but I'm just using the blog slightly differently than you guys. Don't worry about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment